Sunday 18 September 2016

Welcome One And All



My very first blog post on my new blog, and of course I haven’t got a clue on how to start….typical.

Let me introduce myself; my name is Catherine, and like the title of this blog says, yes I am Queen. Well in my home I am.
This is not my only blog, I do have another one where I talk about books, books and being a witch.

For a while now I’ve wanted to start a blog where I talk about nothing but history. Then I got this crazy idea to start one where I talk about nothing but women in history. A place where I can document everything I learn.
So here it is.

I should let you know, I’m in no shape or form a historian or know what I’m talking about. That is the reason why I wanted to start this. A place where we can discuss about these strong, strange and wonderful characters.


So here goes….





No comments:

Post a Comment